I love netball and I’m amazed that the English team broke records at the commonwealth by retrieving the gold medal!
I like to keep my knowledge open about netball so I will tell you some facts:
- Netball was first created in England in 1892
- Netball was first played at the Commonwealth Games in 1990 in Aukland.
- Netball goal post is 3.05 metres high.
- Netball is not a professional sport in England – most of the players have professional jobs or are students as well as training!
- Australia has won the World Championships in 1971, 1975, 1979, 1983, 1991, 1995,1999, 2007 and 2011.
Last post I told you about my love for traveling. Well I went to Greece!!
I thought I would tell you about my travels:
I went to a small place called Tolon; during the first night having diner looking onto the beech I loved. The scenery was perfect and adding there were barely any cars in sight.
There was so much to do we weren’t bored. We went banana boating, we all fell of; cruses, we went to hydra and speces; boat hire, you can visit near by islands and theres loads of lovely shops!
Hi I love to travel it’s so fun but my ultimate favourite is Australia I love to swim and play in the sand!
Where do you like to go? 🇦🇺